B2B Meetings - How does it work?
B2B Meetings or brokerage events are an ideal way to meet potential cooperation partners and a great opportunity to make new contacts. Meet and greet people at high speed. 20 minutes is the perfect time to have a first introduction and determine your interest in taking the conversations further.
5 easy steps:
1. REGISTER ONLINE | until 13th October 2020
Register vie the green butto "Register now" and submit a cooperation profile (marketplace item) describing your activities and business proposals. Profile havte to be submitted in English. When registering please choose the participant type "virtual participant".
2. SET UP A BUSINESS PROFILE
Create a strong profile (marketplace item) which will raise your visibility to others on this platform. Make it clear and concise. In your profile you can state what kind of technology/product/expertise you are offering, what kind of cooperation you are looking for and which ideas you would like to discuss with potential collaboration partners. A good profile will significantly generate more meetings.
3. REQUEST MEETINGS | 28th September - 13th October 2020
Check which participants are most interesting for you and book a meeting. You can add further meetings any time, "first come - first served". Be actice not reactive.
4. TECHNICAL PREPERATION FOR VIRTUAL MEETINGS
- Use a desktop computer or laptop where both Webcam and Microphone is installed
* Check your audio quality, using headphones is highly advised
* Use a good webcam to improve the image quality
- Video call meetings can NOT be managed via the b2match Mobile App
- Check your time-zone
Log-in and select "Edit my profile" to check your current time zone selection. If this is not the time zone you are located during the meetings please change accordingly.
- Use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera browser preferably
- Internet Edge Browser only works for Version IDs 80+ (Chromium edition)
- To make sure that everything is set correctly, please go to your "Meetings" and click on the green camera button "Meeting starts in ..." - this will open the video call feature of your browser. You should be able to see yourself!
5. BUILD CONNECTIONS
A few days before the event you will be able to check your meeting agenda online. This meeting schedule gives information about the time, the link to the video call (for virtual meetings) and who you are going to meet.
For virtual meetings:
- Access the web platform and be online at least 5 minutes before your meetings start.
You can access your meeting schedule via Menu "Meetings" in the top right corner.
- RESPECT the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings.
- Close your Video Call meeting timely.
Please leave the call in time as you or your meeting partner can have a subsequent meeting right after. A watch is indicating the remaining meeting time.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.
For a brief explaination on how a brokerage event works, watch the following short video.