B2B Cooperation Exchange Timber Construction and Forestry [VIRTUAL]
The Economic Chamber of Carinthia (Foreign Trade Department and EU-Affairs) in cooperation with the New Alpe Adria Network of Chambers and the Enterprise Europe Network invite to the virtual B2B Cooperation-Exchange Event in the field of Timber Construction and Forestry. The event is organised in the scope of the so-called "Exportoffensive Kärnten".
Due to the postponement of this year's International Timber Fair in Klagenfurt the planned B2B event will be held completely in form of virtual meetings (video conferencing) via this website.
This networking event targets a wide spectrum of companies from Central Europe and the Alpe-Adria-Region and representatives from public authorities in the sector of timber construction and forestry.
- Timber construction & products
- Forestry tools, occupational health, safety and accident prevention
- Wood harvesting techniques
- Sawmill technology
- Wood measurement and IT
- Transport & logistic
- to get to know new potential partners
- to initiate future international business deals
- to discuss new technologies and research projects
How does it work?
- Register and tell us what you are looking for.
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in.
- A few days before the event you receive your meeting schedule with the links to the video calls.
The participation is free of charge and open to all participants with a special focus on SMEs. The official language used at the event is English.